Monday, October 3, 2011

Time to Decorate for Halloween

At the end of the season last year, I bought some super cute Halloween/Fall decorations on clearance! (Nothing like rediscovering things you forgot you bought!) This year, I finally get to enjoy them!

  
This cute Halloween tree was originally $14.99, but I'm pretty sure I paid at most $1 for it. My favorite features of the tree are that it is glittery, but there is a coating over it so the glitter doesn't fall off and get everywhere. I also love that it is two pieces so you can take it apart to store it flat. Although, I do like the paper ornaments that it came with, I'm trying to think up new ornaments that I can make for it. (I bought this at Michael's.)

I fell in love with this delightful pumpkin and couldn't just leave it in the store. It also came in black and white, which I loved too, but I decided to go with the orange one so I could leave it out through Thanksgiving. (I bought this at A.C. Moore.)